Find a Pharmacy
Find a Participating Pharmacy Near You
Search by ZIP code or enter a street address to find a participating pharmacy in your area.
Find a Pharmacy that Offers Vaccines
View a list of pharmacy chains that offer vaccines (PDF file). Vaccines administered at your retail pharmacy usually don't require an appointment and use the same effective medications as your physician's office.
- Some pharmacies on the list may have an on-site clinic that offers flu vaccines. Be sure to get your vaccine from the pharmacist at the pharmacy, not from the clinic.
- Before you visit the pharmacy, call them to verify their current vaccination schedule, availability and any age restrictions. Phone numbers are available through our Find a Pharmacy feature.
- Be sure to present your military ID at the time of service.
Find a Specialty Pharmacy
There are a variety of participating specialty pharmacies to meet your needs.
- Check our nationwide listing of participating retail specialty pharmacies (PDF file) to find one in your area.
- Choose from participating mail-order specialty pharmacies (PDF file) and send your prescription in for processing.
- View a list of participating hemophilia specialty pharmacies (PDF file) that can help treat your specific needs.
PDF files require Adobe Acrobat Reader.